Contributed by Rick Crandall on Jul 29, 2011
1. Reflect on why you are in the storm (vs. 35-36).
2. Remember what Jesus has said (vs. 35).
3. Rush to the Lord for help (vs. 37-38).
4. Rest in the Lord (vs. 39-40).
5. Give reverence to the Lord (vs. 41).
Whenever You Are Afraid...
Sermon by Rick Crandall
McClendon Baptist Church - October 17, 2010
*One of the words that best describes people today is “fear.” -- People are afraid.
*I was a kid growing up in Florida during the Cuban Missile crisis. We school kids were taught to