Contributed by Rick Crandall on Jun 10, 2014
How can we have a happier home?
1. Remember to rejoice in the Lord (vs. 13 & 15).
2. Focus your fear on the Lord (vs. 16).
3. Live in godly love (vs. 17).
4. Act to overcome your anger (vs. 18).
5. Walk in the wisdom of God's Word (vs. 14&20).
Help for a Happier Home
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - June 8, 2014
*How are things going in your family these days? -- If things are going well right now, then praise the Lord! But all families have problems from time to time, and that certainly includes