How do we witness? By presenting the things of God honestly! We need to know what we know, and be willing to show that to others! If we won’t, then who will … and if we don’t, what can it cost them?
Jesus' Authority, Jesus Authority, Witness For Christ, Jesus And Nicodemus
This sermon looks at the ministry of Philip and shows how God has strategically placed us to be witnesses for Him
Sharing Jesus, Sharing Faith, Witness For Christ
Jesus actually claimed to be God and He did so repeatedly. In fact that is why the Jewish religious leaders were so angry with Jesus. He wouldn’t stop making the claim. He had every right to make the claim and the Jews had a right to be angry
John 4:21-26, John 3:14, 1 Peter 3:15, 1 Peter 18:1-8
I Am, The Great I Am, Defend The Faith, Witness For Christ
How far will you go to bring someone to Jesus?
Witness, Sharing Christ, Witness For Christ
What should we do when our government is ungodly?
1. Spend more time with our Savior (vs. 13).
2. Always choose God over government (vs. 14-20).
3. Keep speaking about our Savior (vs. 20).
4. Keep giving glory to God (vs. 21-22).
Glory To God, Time With Jesus, Persecuted Christian, Witness For Christ
When your government is ungodly:
1. Stick together with God's people (vs. 23-24).
2. Seek God's help (vs. 24-31).
3. Speak the truth about Jesus (vs. 31).
Prayer, Church Unity, Prayer General, Persecuted Christian, Witness For Christ
The Lord will never lose a legal case, so here’s what we should do:
1. Put your name God's witness list.
2. Be persuaded of God's ultimate victory.
3. Pledge your full allegiance to the Lord.
Stephen, Victory Of God, Witness For Christ, Trial Of Stephen, Godless Government
A study in missions and the effects of racism.
Fear, Prejudice, Racism, Witness For Christ