Contributed by Ruel Camia on Mar 28, 2007
1. Most of the time Lot is mentioned in the Bible, he is mentioned in the context of self induced problems.
2. Many of Lot’s troubles could have been avoided, by making better decisions based upon the Lord’s will.
INTRODUCTION: Genesis 13:8-13
A. Lot is mentioned by name 29 times in the Genesis record
1. In the context of Abraham’s family six times.
2. Once in the context of strife.
3. Three times in the context of choosing the best land according to its appearance, and his separation