Summary: In the Father's House, there is Love, Peace, and Joy. He is always wanting you to come. He is always listening for your prayers, and He is always ready to show you how much He loves you.
SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT! Psalms 122:1
God woke you up this morning, clothed you in your right mind. He put food
on your table, clothes on your back, shoes on your feet, and a roof over your head.
You have Something To Be Excited About!
Psalms 122:1 "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord."
Gladness: I was glad when they said unto me...
• Excitement: Because, It's GOOD to be in the house of the Lord.
• Joyous: Because others want to go...
• The Excitement, Joy, the Desire or Longing to be in my
Fellowship: Let us go...
• Coming together - We want others to go with us.
• Because we are Saved - Born Again, Covered by the Blood of Jesus.
• We are the family of God - Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
• Because we Love one another.
Worship: into the House of the Lord.
• To be in HIS Presence - The one who Loved us and Died for us.
• To Humbly Submit unto God - Here I am, Lord.
• To be filled with His Holy Spirit - that we may lead others to him.
• To offer Holy Praise - For He is Worthy.
• To Hear His Holy Word - To receive Instruction/Direction.
In the Father's House, there is Love, Peace, and Joy. He is always wanting you to come. He is always listening for your prayers, and He is always ready to show you how much He loves you.
Let us go into the house of the Lord...with Gladness...in Fellowship... and in Worship, to meet with the Lord our God.