Summary: Outline detailing the necessities for Spirit-filled soul-winning
’Souls for Jesus’
I. Constraining Love of Christ (II Corinthians 5:10-21)
A. In View of Judgment Seat of Christ (v.10)
B. In View of the Terror of the Lord (v.11)
C. In View of Christ’s Death for All (v.14)
D. In View of Men’s Deadness (v.14)
E. In View of Our Responsibility (v.15)
F. In View of Our New Creation (v.17)
G. In View of Our Ministry/Word of Reconciliation (v.18, 19)
H. In View of Our Ambassadorship for Christ (v.20)
II. Coming After Christ (Matthew 4:19)
A. Appeal to His Chosen (Mark 1:17)
B. Action of His Choosing (Mark 1:17)
C. Activities of His Chosen (Luke 9:23)
1. Necessity of Denial (Romans 12:1, 2)
2. Necessity of Crucifixion of the Flesh (Galatians 5:24)
3. Necessity of Following/Separated unto Gospel (Paul’s Illustration: Romans 1:11-17)
1. Godly Desire to Share His Spiritual Gift (v.11)
2. Godly Purpose of Bearing Fruit (v.13)
3. Holy Obligation to Pay His Spiritual Debt (v.14)
4. Holy Eagerness to Share the Gospel (v.15)
5. Holy Boldness to Exalt the Gospel of Christ (v.16)
6. Godly Impartiality for All Who Believe (v.16)
7. Holy Understanding of the Revelation of God’s Right’sness (v.17)
III. Commissioning/Commands of Christ-Five Great Commissions
1. Authority for Witnessing/Winning (Matthew 28:18-20)
2. Message of Witnessing/Winning-Believing (Mark 16:15)
3. Message for Witnessing –Repenting (Luke 24:46,47)
4. Method for Witnessing/Going/Winning (John 15:16)
5. Power for Witnessing/Winning (Acts 1:8)
IV. Conditions for Spirit’s Filling/Control
A. Complete Emptying/Denial of Self: Crucifixion/Self/Full Confession/Renunciation/Forsaking of All know sin:
II Corinthians 7:1-Cleanse yourselves from all filthiness...
Proverb 28:13-He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but he that
confesses and forsakes them...
I John 1:9-If we confess our sins (say the same thing about our sin that God says) He is faithful...
B. Desire/Thirsting for His Filling/Control:
Matthew 5:6-Blessed are they which do hunger & thirst...
John 7:37-If any man thirst let him come unto Me & drink..
C. Praying/Asking for Filling: Luke 11:13-How much more shall your
heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit
D. Believing/Receiving: I John 5:14,15-And this is the confidence that
we have in Him, if we ask anything according to His will He hears
us. And if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know
that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.