Summary: This sermon will define steps to receive answered prayers from God.
1. You need to make a decision what you want from God in prayer. You shouldn’t be praying aimlessly.
2. Read scriptures that relate to the the answer you want (Joshua 1:8). You should have a scritpure for what the answer should be. Many are praying amiss because they don’t know God’s Word for what they are asking for.
3. Ask God for what you want. Matt. 7:7,8
4. You need to believe that you receive an answered prayer. Mark 11:23,24
5. Kick doubt out! Anytime you doubt, it is from the devil so you need to resist it. (James 4:)
I had doubted God so many times in my life when it came to healing. When I didn’t see the manifestation immediately, I would doubt that God heals. However, when I started telling my doubt that it didn’t have authority over me, I saw the answer come to pass and received my healing!
6. You need to mediate on the promises of God. Prov. 4:20-22. See yourself with the prayer answered.
7. Praise God for the answer. It’s time for you to have a PRAISE PARTY! Phil. 4:6.
8. Get around people who know how to agree with you in prayer.
Acts 4:23, 24, 29, 30