Summary: Success is a progressive process of becoming whom God wants you to be. It cannot be achieved by strength.
1Sa:2:9: He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
Brethren you cannot succeed by your strength or power. It is Gods will for every of His children to succeed and prosper. He pronounced blessings through David in Ps1.v1-3, Psalms:1:3: And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Through Jesus Chirst he pronounced blessings Matt5v2-11, M't:5:5: Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
What does it mean to succeed in Gods way?
This is a progressive process of becoming what God wants you to be through obedience to laid down principles.
To become successful God’s way you need to follow some principles as laid down by God:
1. Put God first.
God promises that when you put him first, you can accomplish everything you need to. “The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will he withhold from those who walk uprightly” (Psalms 84:11).
2. Go for the goals!
Focus on the goals God leads you to; give time and thought to achieving them. Proverbs 12:24 promises: “ Work hard, and you will be a leader….”
3. Dream big.
Think of the Bible heroes you have admired all your life: Abraham, Moses, David, Paul. They were men of courage and faith who accomplished great things—with God’s help. Think big about yourself, work towards yout thought and become your thought. Pro.23v7
4. Remain focus
Concentrate on your goal. The Apostle Paul concentrated on one thing: “Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:13-14). Make sure your goal is the right one—and then give it your full effort!
5. Motivate yourself.
Every day, expect to do great things. Think positive thoughts. Fill your mind with positivities, 1 Chronicles 22:13: Do not be afraid or discouraged.”
6. Get Good Association
Associate yourself with those who share same values and faith with you. Ec:4:9: Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
1. Father, as I journey out today make a way for me where there seems to be no way in the name of Jesus
2. O lord, I decree and declare that I shall succeed, I shall progress today in the name of Jesus
3. Father I seal my job, career, life, marriage, market e.t.c with the blood of JESUS. There shall be no loss for me in Jesus name
4. Father let me walk in the plan of benefits today in Jesus name.
5. O God let your plan for my life today and forever come to manifestation in the name of JESUS.
6. O God, speak to me and reveal the right plan and direction I should follow today . IN JESUS NAME.
7. O God grant me your divine favor to succeed and stand out amongst the Crowd, In JESUS NAME.