Summary: Jesus in the Mist makes all the difference
"Tear The Roof Off, Let’s Have Church"
I. Realization, God is in the House is what draws people.
"A Genuine Move Of God"
A. When we draw near, we expect something.
1. Hebrews 10:22 - Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
2. Ephesians 3:12 - In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
B. Jesus was in the House and the Word was going forth.
1. When people wanted healing, Jesus made sure He also preached the word to them. (vv. 2,10)
2. The Word is cleaning, sanctifying, and powerful.
3. John 15:3 - Now yea are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4. I Timothy 4:5 - For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
5. Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper that any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing assunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
II. Don’t Let Anything Stand Between You and God.
"They Tore The Roof Off!"
1. Mark 5:25 - Woman with the issue of blood for twelve years pressed through the crowd and touched the hem of His garment.
3. Luke 19: Zacchaeus didn’t let the crowd stop him from seeing Jesus, he found a tree to climb.
III. Look For Opposition. (vv.6-11)
1. I Peter 5:8-10 - Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
Whom resist stedfast in the faith knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
IV. The Blessing Comes From Not Giving Up.
"It’s truly Amazing!"
1. Matthew 10:22 - And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
2. Matthew 24:13 - But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
3. I Corinthians 13:7 - Beareth all things, believeth all things, hapeth all things, endureth all things.
4. II Timothy 2:3 - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
5. Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained th promise.
6. James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.
7. James 5:11 - Behold, we count them happy which endure, Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
"Do Whatever You Have To Do To Get God’s Attention On You!"
AND THEN HAVE CHURCH ! ! ! !