Summary: Calling on the Lord. He is better than 911 in time of need. No long distance with the Lord, all calls are local. No toll cost. He paid it all.
TELEPHONE TO GLORY! 6/3/06
Would it be nice to be able to use your phone and call heaven any time you needed? Here are some handy reference numbers for those emergency phone numbers to Glory! These numbers can be dialed direct. No party lines, you do not have to go through an operator (minister, priest).
1. WHE YOU ARE IN SORROW: CALL (John 14:1 KJV) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
(John 14:2 KJV) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (John 14:3 KJV) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
2. WHEN MEN FAIL YOU: CALL (Psa 27:1 KJV) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psa 27:2 KJV) When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. (Psa 27:3 KJV) Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
(Psa 27:4 KJV) One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. (Psa 27:5 KJV) For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
3. WHEN YOU HAVE SINNED: CALL (Psa 51:2 KJV) Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. (Psa 51:3 KJV) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
(Psa 51:7 KJV) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
(Psa 51:9 KJV) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(Psa 51:10 KJV) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
(Psa 51:11 KJV) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(Psa 51:12 KJV) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. (Psa 51:13 KJV) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
4. WHEN YOU WORRY: CALL Mat 6:25 KJV) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
(Mat 6:26 KJV) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
5. WHEN YOU ARE IN DANGER: CALL PSALM 91
A. My mother reads it every morning.
6. WHEN GOD SEEMS FAR, FAR AWAY: CALL (Psa 139:2 KJV) Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. (Psa 139:3 KJV) Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
7. WHEN YOUR FAITH NEEDS STIRRED CALL: Hebrews 11
A: THIS IS THE FAITH CHAPTER.
8. WHEN YOU ARE LONELY AND FEARFUL CALL: PSALM 23
9. WHEN YOU GROW BITTER AND CRITIAL CALL: 1 COR. 13
10. WHEN YOU FEEL DOWN AND OUT CALL: (Rom 8:31 KJV) What shall we then
say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
11. WHEN YOU NEED REST AND PEACE CALL: MATT 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
12. WHEN YOU FEEL COMDEMMED CALL: (Rom 8:1 KJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
13.WHEN YOU LEAVE HOME FOR LABOR OR TRAVEL CALL: (Psa 121:1 KJV) A Song of degrees. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
(Psa 121:2 KJV) My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
(Psa 121:5 KJV) The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.