Summary: In this text you will find "ten campaign promises" of our coming king. Have you cast your vote for King Jesus yet?
"Ten Campaign Promises of our Coming King!"
Jesus is coming again. God has not forgotten his promises to the nation of Israel. He will rule as their King for a thousand years in his millenial Kingdom!
Here are the ten campaign promises of the coming King:
1. The International Plan of King Jesus:
I will bring healing to the nations.
(Isa 65:17 KJV) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
The Kingdom follows the aftermath of the Great Tribulation. King Jesus will cause the peoples of this world to forget the sorrows of the past seven years of devastation.
2. The National Plan of King Jesus: I will restore joy to the nations capital, Jerusalem.
(Isa 65:18 KJV) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
Jesus will be King of Kings and Lord of lords. He will occupy the throne in Jerusalem.
3. The Plan of King Jesus to revise the Personal Health Care System: I will heal those who are sick without charge.
(Isa 65:20 KJV) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old?
The Great Physician will be on the scene!
4. The Plan of King Jesus to Deter Crime: I will rule with a rod of iron, and place the Devil in chains.
Verse 20 but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
Jesus will be ruling with a rod of iron. Satan will be bound and chained.
5. The Plan of King Jesus for Domestic Stability: I will remove government regulations and promote higher standards for living.
(Isa 65:21 KJV) And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
There will be less government intrusion into the lives of those who are building and planning. Removal of the red tape!
6. The Plan of King Jesus for National Defense: I will not allow war.
(Isa 65:22 KJV) They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
No one will dare rise up against the King of Kings.
7. The Plan of King Jesus to do away with taxes: Your children will be allowed to inherit your money.
(Isa 65:23 KJV) They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
We will be all children of the King. Jesus said that the children of the King do not have to pay taxes!
8. The Plan of King Jesus to Personalize Big Government: I will be an Assessable King.
(Isa 65:24 KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
No "FEMA" problems here!
9. The Plan of Jesus to overcome racial prejudice: The wolf and the lamb shall feed together.
(Isa 65:25 KJV) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together.
If the wolf and the lion can feed together, so will all the nations and nationalities of the earth!