Summary: The Word of God( The Bible) Has Power to change situations in our homes, lives and churches.
Isaiah 55:10-11 ... so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
•• God’s Word is full of power; it will not return to Him empty.
• God’s Word will accomplish His desires and purposes.
• God’s Word has irresistible power!
• When you speak the Word of God, you are tapping into limitless power!
Jeremiah 23:28-29 Let the one who has my word speak it faithfully ...  “Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?”
•• Think of God’s Word as a hammer. Picture it.
• This hammer can drive home a nail = positive results.
• This hammer can break down obstacles = overcoming negatives.
•• “SPEAK [God’s Word] faithfully” and (1) all kinds of positive things will begin to happen, and (2) all kinds of obstacles and opposition will begin to be broken.
• Three times Jesus spoke to Satan: “It is WRITTEN!”, and Satan’s schemes were defeated. There is great power in the spoken word of God.
John 11:43-44a When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!”  The dead man came out...
•• In Genesis “God said, ‘Let there be...’ ” and light; sun, moon, and stars; animals, birds, and fish; and more came into being from God’s spoken word.
•• Speak out God’s Word to your "Lazarus":
• “Devil, come out, because you are overcome by the blood of the Lamb.”
• “Cancer, leave this body, because by the wounds of Jesus this child of God was healed.”
• “Finances, come into line, because my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.”
John 8:51 I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.
•• Talk about incredible power in the word of God!
• Keep His Word, and you will “never see death.”
• Not just “know” His Word, but “KEEP” it.
• That word says, “I will raise him up.”
• That word says, “Whosoever lives and believes in me will never die.”
• That word says we shall reign with Him forever.
John 8:31-32, KJV Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
•• His Word will set you FREE!
• “Drugs/alcohol, I don’t need you, because the Son of God has set me free!”
• That addictive behavior — “You have no more control over me, because Jesus has set me free.”
• An uncontrollable habit? — “I am more than a conqueror through Him that loved me.”
John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
•• The Word of God in our hearts is a powerful antidote to sin.
• Temptation comes through the eyes? — “I made a covenant with my eyes.”
• Temptation to pride? — “God exalts the humble.”
• Temptation to the flesh? — “God will with the temptation make a way of escape.”
• Temptation to dishonesty? — Psalm 51:6 Surely you desire truth in the inner parts.
Acts 10:44, 46 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message....  For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.