Summary: A 3 point outline to put your own thoughts into Genesis 1:1
* The Bible is Gods word declaring His works and dealings with man.
* We belive Gods word is absolute truth and relevent to every age.
* If we cannot recieve Genesis 1:1 as divine truth how could we
actually believe that Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit or
resurrected from the dead?
I. The When of Creation- "In the beginning"
* There was someone before there was anything.
II. The Who of Creation- "God"
* Everything that "is" came from someone not somewhere..
* Design not disaster was Gods method of creating
III. The What of Creation- "created the heavens and the earth"
* Heavens (plural)
*Earth and all therein
* Made by Him, for Him, and consist in Him.