Summary: The breath of God has blown in past and is still blowing.
“The Breath Of God” Acts 2:1-21
1. The Earliest form of Church Began “In the beginning”
• In The beginning 1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2Now the earth wasA formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
• In The Beginning , God said, "Let us make man in our image27 God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him;
• In The Beginning God Breathed and Church became a living being God breathed into his
Nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
2. The Church began a Great Journey Many years ago The Breath of God convinced Abram
• Abram (The Church) left Ur of the Chaldeans God had told Abram to leave his country and kindred and go to a land that he would show him, and promised to make of him a great nation, bless him, make his name great, bless them that bless him, and curse them who may curse him
• The church becomes in Bondage under Pharaoh, The church pleads and cries out Their Voices are heard 24God heard their groaning and he remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob. 25So God looked on the Israelites and was concerned about them.
• The Church is released from Bondage and wonder 40 years in the Wilderness
• The Church reaches the land flowing with milk and honey
3. For centuries the breath of God seemed to have stopped but The Church Reaches a time of Great Hope The Breath of God is blowing again in the hill country
• The Angels Announce the Arrival of Emmanuel 10But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy. 11Born this Day in the city of David a Savior Christ the Lord
• Breath of God is with Humanity He heals sick, he heals diseased, lepers, cast out demons, raise the very dead, He forgives sins.
• This Breath of God said, 18"We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death 19and will turn him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!"
• The Breath of God Breathed on Resurrection Sunday , In Ascension, Breath claimed I am coming back
4. The Breath of God blew again on Pentecost day
• There was a great sound that got louder and louder a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house
• They were all filled with the helper, the enabler, the great aid, the Christ
• Peter was so filled he was bold raised his voice and addressed the crowd: "Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say
5. The Breath of God will get Louder and Louder as time goes on The Church has been gradually reaching a Climatic State for Thousands of years
• Is this the year, Is this the Day, Is this the moment, Is this the Time for the Return?
• One Day it will reach a Completed state Crescendo (Climaxing, Peaking, Building)
• God claims I will breathe again 17" `In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people
• God will breath greatly and there will be a Credenda men and women, will prophesy. 19I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
• There will be the day of crescendo Jesus said, He said behold I am coming soon , Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him
• Consider the Crescendo John saw, heaven opened, and behold a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God.
• Job had Crescendo Moment 25I know that my RedeemerC lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.D 26And after my skin has been destroyed, yetE inF my flesh I will see God; 27I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!