Summary: We are living in the days of Joel's prophecy.
Matthew 28:18-20 - NIV
18. Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20. and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
• Tell the story of your call to ministry.
• We are living in the days of the fulfillment of Joel’s prophecy.
• One of the greatest dangers of the modern Church is self-absorbency. (The “what about me?” - Mentality)
I. Called to Revival - Preach the Gospel for Global Impact
A. Everybody had Somebody who told them about Jesus!
1. How can they go if they’re not sent?
2. Romans 10:8-15 – Read and Expound
B. The Gospel is a Global Kingdom Initiative, instituted in heaven for earth.
1. Matthew 24:3-14 – Read and Expound
II. Called to Deliverance - Demonstrating the Power of God
A. Deliverance opens the door for the Gospel. - The MO of Jesus.
1. Luke 4:16-21 – Read and Expound
B. Story of Dr. Sumrall casting the demon out of the girl from the Philippines.
III. Called to Discipleship the Nations - Teaching and Training makes it stick!
A. Discipleship is how humanity gets to know God.
1. Matthew 28:19 NIV – Read and Expound
B. Discipleship is where we learn to live for God daily by developing Christian Conduct.
1. Discipleship is where we train others to teach also - 2 Timothy 2:2