Summary: The Gospel the Angels Preached
I. The Angels Gospel Calms Fears v. 10
- We fear that which is hidden and unknown
- For every one that doeth ill hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved. But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God.
- That which is evil and or wrong works to hide itself under cover
- But godly agenda’s will always be available to scrutiny and up front.
- We have a faith and a gospel that has come to give us life and give it more abundantly
- Worry works against our faith
- Phill 4:5-8
II. The Angels Gospel Called them to Worship vs. 13, 14
III. The Angels Gospel Caused Hope v. 15
- The angels preached it and rejoiced
- Scripture was fulfilled
- The gospel became a living gospel
- The results of the gospel is always peace, hope and worship v 20