Summary: Sermon about evil flute players
Deliverance From The Ministry of the Evil Flute Players
Matthew 9:18-26 New King James Version
A Girl Restored to Life and a Woman Healed
18 While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, “My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live.” 19 So Jesus arose and followed him, and so did His disciples.
20 And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment.21 For she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.” 22 But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And the woman was made well from that hour.
23 When Jesus came into the ruler’s house, and saw the flute players and the noisy crowd wailing, 24 He said to them, “Make room, for the girl is not dead, but sleeping.” And they ridiculed Him. 25 But when the crowd was put outside, He went in and took her by the hand, and the girl arose. 26 And the report of this went out into all that land.
1. By the blood of Jesus, I receive the anointing for miracles today in Jesus Name.
2. By the blood of Jesus, I receive the anointing for deliverance today in Jesus name.
3. Every congregation of evil mourners announcing my obituary before my time die instead of me in Jesus name.
4. Thou son of David, have mercy on me in Jesus name.
5. Every arrow of dishonor, fired by the enemy into my place of breakthrough, miss your target in Jesus name.
6. By the blood of Jesus, I cancel every negative word of failure spoken into my life.
There is a mystery known as the ministry of the evil flute players.
Before we start, shake hands with someone near you and say, “This year I will truly bring in my harvest. No matter what the enemy has planned I will definitely reap my harvest this year in Jesus name.”
So, the ministry of the evil flute players.
Jesus was called to go and resurrect a young woman who had just died.
By the time he got there the ministry of flute players had already taken over.
In the olden days and contemporary life there are some people known as professional mourners.
Especially in places like Haiti, Loiusiana, South America and parts of Africa.
This people go around looking for where there has just been a death. They always wear black and they come there to compliment the mood there and make sure that the situation is definitely mournful.
There is however a more sinister side to this set of people. This is a negative spiritual system they represent.
Evil flute players have certain characteristics and these cause serious physical disruptions for God’s people. I will list them;
1. They are usually mourning before anything happens.
2. They are the ones who go and announce the obituary of someone who is not even sick.
3. They know when you have missed your period, and they will sign it to the world monitor it till the baby aborts, and then will come and cry with you!
4. They are the ones who go ahead of a prospective candidate to destroy any favor the candidacy may have.
5. They are the ones who go and announce the divorce of your marriage even before the dowry is paid and then try to claim your husband.
6. They are the ones who carry evil rumors about the pastor, his wife or members of the congregation before anything happens.
7. They are the ones who manipulate your dreams and ensure that negative dreams take a foothold in your life and manifest physically.
8. In Mark 10: 46-52 evil flute players warned Bartimaeus to be quiet. When he cried and Jesus finally heard him, they were the same people who said, “Be of good cheer. Rise. He is calling you.”
9. An Evil flute player is that your friend that is using the same mouth to throw flames of fire into your situation while outwardly behaving as if they are trying to help solve the problem.
10. Evil flute players is that your close family member or in-law that always wants to know how you are doing so that he or she will know how to manipulate things to make it worse.
The Pharisees and Sadducees were evil flute players.
They afflicted John the Baptist and Jesus’ ministry so much that Jesus had to write a parable about them (Matthew 11: 16-19).
16 “But to what shall I liken this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their companions, 17and saying: