Summary: In our impatient world we do many things on the "spur of the moment", even in our churches. This message is about God’s expectation of being prepared as his servants.
THE NEED FOR PREPARATION
INTRO: There is a great need today for preparation. We do many things with out first preparing to do them. Today, we want to look at some of these things and see if we can find the need to prepare.
I. PREPARATION FOR SERVICE.
A. We need to prepare to lead others.
1. To teach others.
2. To lead the music.
3. To preach the Word.
1. The least we can do is prepare to serve Him.
2. Service without preparation is wasted effort.
II. PREPARATION FOR WORSHIP.
A. We need to prepare ourselves to worship.
1. Be getting ourselves in the proper atmosphere to worship.
2. By keeping this attitude during the services.
B. Our attitude during the service affects those around us, so we
should keep the right attitude.
A. This is the most important preparation.
1. This is the most important of all.
2. Without this, the other preparations cannot be done.
B. This can only be done by the heart.
1. Only you can make this preparation.
2. Without this preparation, all is lost for eternity.