Summary: The Preeminent Christ is seen in both His greatness and His glory.
Introduction: Many people believe Jesus is no different from all the other religious leaders the world has seen. However, the Bible tells a different story.
I. The Preeminent Christ as Seen in His Greatness (Heb. 1:1-2a).
A. He stands alone.
1. There is no one like Him.
2. He is better than anyone and everything.
3. He is greater than the prophets (1:1)
4. He is greater than the angels (1:4)
5. He is greater than any O.T. person.
6. He is greater than any O.T. institution.
II. The Preminent Christ as Seen in His glory (Heb. 1:2-4).
A. Seven glories of Christ.
1. He is heir of all things.
2. He is creator of all things.
3. He is the radiance of God’s glory.
4. He is the exact representation of God’s nature.
5. He is the sustainer of all things.
6. He is redeemer.
7. He is sovereign ruler.
Conclusion: Clearly, there is no one like Jesus. He stands alone. He is God’s final word to mankind.