Summary: Details the Number of Times Jesus Blood was Shed for Deliverance
The Seven Bloods of Jesus
John 19:1-4, 17-18, 31-34
Jesus Sentenced to Be Crucified
1 Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged. 2The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe 3 and went up to him again and again, saying, “Hail, king of the Jews!” And they slapped him in the face.
4 Once more Pilate came out and said to the Jews gathered there, “Look, I am bringing him out to you to let you know that I find no basis for a charge against him.”
So the soldiers took charge of Jesus. 17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified him, and with him two others—one on each side and Jesus in the middle.
31 Now it was the day of Preparation, and the next day was to be a special Sabbath. Because the Jewish leaders did not want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken down. 32 The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then those of the other. 33But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. 34 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.
Song: O the Blood of Jesus, it washes white as snow!
• I bleach myself clean with the atoning Blood of the Lamb in the name of Jesus.
• Every poison injected into my head, drain out by fire in Jesus name.
• Every satanic pollution afflicting my destiny be purified by the Blood of Jesus.
• Every arrow fixed into my glory thru dreams by witchcraft artillery be dissolved now by the Blood of Jesus.
• The Central demonic intelligence agency of Satan, monitoring me for sudden attacks, be confused by the Blood of Jesus.
• Evil coffin makers preparing my burial jump in your coffins and be buried in Jesus name
• I receive sudden divine propulsion in Jesus name.
• Deep rooted stubborn challenges threatening to drown my Israel dissolve quietly in the Blood of Jesus.
No one can question the significance of the Blood of Jesus. Today we remember the significance of the shedding of the Blood. The moment Satan made the mistake of allowing the Blood of Jesus to be shed and it touched the earth, the eternal issues of billions of people was settled forever.
But few of us realize the significance of the way the Blood of Jesus was shed.
Seven is the number of perfection. Whenever God wants to show perfection in completion he executed it seven fold.
The Blood of Jesus was shed on seven occasions;
1 2 3 was in john 19:1-4
4 5 6 was in John 19:18
7 was in John 19: 33-34
1) Pilate had Jesus flogged; the greek word for flogged is mastigo says he was whipped and scourged. We all know of the 39 stripes by which he atoned for all the 39 major types of illnesses that human beings experience.
Prayer: By the stripes of Jesus I receive healing in every area of my body now in Jesus name.
2) They twisted together a crown of thorns (thistles). This is a poisonous thorn found in the desert areas of the middle east.
So they poisoned his head by forcing the crown of thorns on him.
Of course he bled. This is why God wants to deliver you from incisions done to your head you might suddenly notice bleeding:
This is the basis for ALL forms of head deliverance.
a. Any poison injected into my glory and star through my head drain out by the Blood of Jesus.
b. You my head and glory adjust back to normal by the Blood of Jesus.
c. Anywhere my head is rotting, receive divine healing in Jesus name
d. Every evil blood covenant attached to my head be superseded by the covenant of the Blood of Jesus.
e. Any demonic shroud covering my head be destroyed by the Blood of Jesus.
f. I rebuke sudden death in Jesus name!
3) They struck him in the face Mark 15:19 says they struck his head again and again. Then they began to beat Him on the head with a cane, to spit on Him, and to do Him homage on bended knees.
This deliverance is for those who have received evil marks for hatred, shame and disfavor on their face. As you pray this prayer those marks are disappearing.
If you are past due for marriage, God will revive your marital glory now in Jesus name.