Summary: You are God’s greatest treasure!
The Treasure is You
Text: Matthew 13:44
· Show treasure box
· What treasure would you like to be in the chest?
· Chest contains God’s greatest treasure
· Show ultrasound picture of my daughter
· Read Psalm 139:13 – 16
· Made in the image of God
o What does that mean?
o How are we all the same?
o How are we all different?
· God has a purpose and plan for all of us
o Uses our unique personality, talents, and strengths for His glory
o This makes us all important to God
o Have students share compliments with each other
o Need to let God lead us and make us into the person He wants
· Did you figure out God’s greatest treasure?
o Open box and reveal pictures of each student
· Does God care about you?
o Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you
· What are you going to do with the unique set of personality, ability, and talent that God has given you?
· Play “Treasure of You” by Steven Curtis Chapman