Summary: We don’t have to be in bondage any longer.
I. FREEDOM FROM FEELINGS.
1. You may discern what right is.
2. But you may have a problem doing what you know is right.
B. PERPLEXED BY YOUR FEELINGS.
1. Sometimes you may feel like you are unimportant.
2. Sometimes you may feel like you are unnecessary.
3. Sometimes you may feel like you are unloved.
C. PERPLEXED BY MORE FEELINGS.
a. Who are you angry with?
b. Why are you angry with them?
2. Animosity (feelings of ill will or dislike)
II. FREEDOM TO FORGIVE.
A. GOD FORGAVE YOU.
B. THAT FREES YOU TO FORGIVE OTHERS.
1. What’s the holdup?
a. Is it a matter of principle?
b. Is it a matter of pride?
2. What if it happens again?
a. You forgave them once..
b. Will you do it over?
III. THE FOUNDATION FOR THAT FREEDOM.
(God’s truth will turn a struggling man into a shouting man.)
A. EXPERIENCES A NEW FORCE.
B. EXPERIENCES A NEW FREEDOM.