Summary: A topical outline on the value that God places on the "valley' experiences of the Christian life.
I. There is a Lesson in the Valley (Rom. 8:28, Ps.
84:11 Ps. 119:71)
1. Faith is the Activator of the Christian Life
2. Futility is the Achievement of Human Effort
3. Forward is the Advancement of God's People
II. There is a Lowliness in the Valley (Phil. 2:5-9, Pro. 29:23, Rom. 12:16)
1. I must learn that I AM NOTHING!
2. I must learn that GOD IS ALL!
3. I must learn that I AM DEPENDENT ON HIM!
III. There is a Longing in the Valley (Ps. 63)
1. Longing for Purity
2. Longing for Power
3. Longing for Purpose
IV. There is a Loveliness in the Valley
1. The valley is beautiful to God as a Training
2. The valley is beautiful to Others as a Testimony
3. The valley is beautiful to Us as a Token of
V. There is a Lily in the Valley (Song of Sol. 2:1)
1. The Lily is a Fragrant Plant.
2. The Lily is a Pure Plant
3. The Lily is a Hardy Plant
(This message is from The Lamp & the Light, a conservative Christian website.)