Summary: There are a number of reasons why God is busy transferring the wealth of the unrighteous to the righteous
The wealth of the unrighteous
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, But the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous. - Proverbs 13:22
Biblical transfers of great wealth
Wealth transfers are not new. A number of wealth transfers have already occurred on the earth.
*Abraham, despite a near-tragic misunderstanding, was given vast wealth by Pharaoh (Genesis 12-13).
* Isaac, despite famine in the land, obeyed God and sowed in the midst of drought. He “began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous” and also received a great wealth transfer from Abimelech (Genesis 26).
* Jacob was given the wealth of his father-in-law, Laban (Genesis 31).
* Joseph received the wealth of a superpower called Egypt (Genesis 41).
* Israel, as they left the land of Egypt, was given great wealth from their captors (Exodus 3:19-22).
* Solomon was given not only the wealth of one nation but the wealth of all nations, eventually becoming the richest man on the planet because of God's great power and favor (1 Kings 10:23).
* God caused the army of Syria to hear a noise of horses, chariots and a great army by four lepers who walked in desperation towards the army of Syria. This caused the army to flee and leave behind enough wealth to bring Israel out of famine and an economic depression in one day (2 Kings 7).
Reasons for the transfer of wealth
There are a number of reasons why God is busy transferring the wealth of the unrighteous to the righteous.
1. So that we can enjoy our rightful benefits
Start enjoying your rightful benefits. Stop working for it because it is yours already! We have the right to access all the benefits and blessings of heaven such as healing, health, finances, protection, etc.
2. To show others a better way
We are the examples and forerunners of the Kingdom. The best way to preach the Kingdom is for people to see the fruit of heaven manifest in us, through us, and around us. It must be obvious. Everyone will see it and it will not even be necessary to speak.
3. To survive in the last days
The Bible tells us that we are living in perilous times and we can see the spirit of the antichrist everywhere. If money fails or if we have no access to it, God will provide for us even if there is famine and persecution. We trust God for our provision.
4. We will preside over the wealth of the unrighteous
God wants us to live like kings because He is about to transfer the wealth of the world to His children.
5. So that we can leave an inheritance
God will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children in this season and the sons and daughters will run with the vision of their spiritual fathers. Normally leaders lead from the front, but God is going to turn it around. The fathers will lead from behind and the sons and daughters will run with the vision and take on the mantle that was on their fathers.
6. To fulfill God’s plan for the nations
There are nations that have never heard the gospel. God is preparing His children so that they can take this message to the world.