Summary: It means to enrich a thing. A fertilizer is something that is used to enrich something. When you supply a thing with nourishment, you are fertilizing it. When you do something that will make another thing to germinate quickly, you are fertilizing the thin
Our message this week, entitled, “The Wicked Fertilizer” is a warfare message. In it, we would be looking at one of the wicked operations of the enemy. Therefore, I would like you to read it carefully.
THINGS TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WICKED
1. If God opens your eyes to see the wicked operations of the enemy and you are able to see a little bit of what they do, you will understand what Jesus meant when He says, “Pray without ceasing.” They work like automatic machines. They do not rest. They do not go on holiday. They work hard at what they are doing to populate hell fire.
2. A lot of wicked operations are so strange that some people think it is superstition.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FERTILIZE A THING?
It means to enrich a thing. A fertilizer is something that is used to enrich something. When you supply a thing with nourishment, you are fertilizing it. When you do something that will make another thing to germinate quickly, you are fertilizing the thing. Fertilization is also real in the spiritual realm. You can fertilize for good or for evil.
SOME QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER ON WICKED FERTILIZATION
1. Can life be used for life? Yes, it is possible. Can a person’s life be used for another? The Bible says it is possible. Isaiah 42:4 says, “Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee; therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.” Life can be used for life. Somebody may be killed so that another person can live. Somebody can be made poor so that another person can be rich. Somebody can be rendered a vagabond so that another person can have direction. Can life be used for life? Yes it is possible and is being done day by day. Proverbs 11:8 says, “The righteous is delivered out of trouble and the wicked cometh in his stead.”
2. Can virtue be transferred from person to person? Is it possible to steal the intelligence and wisdom of somebody and transfer them to another person? Yes, it is possible. They are tangible items that can be moved from place to place. Genesis 48:13 says, “And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel’s left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand towards Israel’s right hand, and brought him near unto him.” Normally, the firstborn should have the right hand laid on his head and the second born should have the left hand laid on his head. But in this case, there was an exchange. Verse 14 says, “And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim’s head, which was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.” The virtue of Manasseh was transferred to his younger brother. This is the trouble of many firstborns. Their lives have been used for lives and their virtues have been transferred.
3. Can blessing be exchanged or taken away? Yes, it has happened before.Genesis 25:30-34 says, “And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee with that same red pottage; for I am faint; therefore was his name called Edom. And Jacob said; Sell me this day thy birthright. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die; and what profit shall this birthright do to me? And Jacob said, Swear to me this day, and he swore unto him; and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentils; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way; thus Esau despised his birthright.” This man exchanged his own blessing.
4. Can promotion be stolen? Yes, it is possible. It has happened before. The story of Jacob and Esau is also a case in point.
5. Can a man become an animal and still remain a man physically? Yes, it is possible. The life of a man can be reduced to that of an animal? The Lord did it to Nebuchadnezzar. Daniel 4:16 says, “Let his heart be changed from man’s and let a beast’s heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.” This is the reason behind the unreasonable behaviour of some people. Their real personalities have been transferred and an animal spirit has been given to them. When the real heart of a person is taken out and a dog’s spirit is projected inside the person, the person will become an established prostitute, male or female.
6. Can problems be transferred? Yes, somebody’s problem can be transferred to another person. You can lay your hands on the sick and the sickness will be transferred to you. It has happened before. 2 Kings 5:27 says, “The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee …" Look at the choice of words very well; the leprosy of the person to be transferred was specified. It was once the problem of Naaman before it was pushed to Gehazi. So, problems can be transferred.