Summary: With so much upheaval in the country (and world) there is a tendency for believers to be shaken in their faith. I want to boldly declare the Word of the Lord, and encourage the Church to hold to what we know is TRUE!
TOP TEN PREDICTIONS FOR 2010
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
Psalm 119:105 "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light
to my path."
John 17:17 "...Thy Word is truth...."
2. Prayer will still work.
In the face of trouble King David declared:
Psalm 109:4 "...I give myself to prayer...."
1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
Romans 12:12 "...continue steadfast in prayer...."
James 5:16 "...fervent prayer works...."
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
3 fold work of the Holy Spirit:
1. He will convict the world of sin
2. He will convinence the world of Christ’s righteousness (Brit Hume statement T.Wood)
3. He will execute judgement against the ruler of this world.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
John 4:23 Jesus said God is looking to visit and live-in true worship.
Psalm 82:1 "...God stands in the congregation...."
5. There will still be singing of praise to God.
Psalm 22:22 "...in the middle of the congregation I will praise You."
Hebrews 2:12 (in ref. to Ps. 22:22) "I will declare Your name to my brethren
in the middle of the congregation I will sing praise to You."
6. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
Paul strongly admonished Timothy in 2 Timothy 4:2 "...PREACH THE WORD!"
In Romans 10:14 Paul asks: How can someone hear the word and believe without a preacher?
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
God declared in Ezekiel 34:26 "...I will command showers of blessings..."
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise...but is longsuffering and not
willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."
9. Jesus will still love you.
John 3:16 "God so loved the world...."
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
John 12:27 "Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ’Father, deliver me from this hour?’
But for this purpose I came to this hour."