Summary: How to let the Holy Spirit use you to change the world for Jesus
Turning Our World Upside Down
Charles H. Spurgeon in training young ministers said to his students, "When you talk about heaven let your face light up with a heavenly glory. When you tell about hell, your everyday face will do.
Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Mat 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.
2/3 of all Christians has been saved in the past 10 years. Does this back up Acts 2:17, That God is "pouring out His Spirit upon all flesh?"
How can God’s children set in comfort while masses of the unchurched are bound for a devil’s hell?
(1) It is time that we get busy in the Fathers Kingdom. It is time we open up our mouths and speak the truth. How can they hear the Word unless some one brings it to them.
(2) It is time we start living holy and consecrated lives for all to see unashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
For a light on a hill can not be hidden.
Stand up, speak out, for there will be a day that comes when it will be too late for many. Many of those will be your loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and family. God is coming let’s get busy. (x2) Busy in the Kingdom, busy in building the Body of Christ. Busy walking pure before our Father God.
Has any one here ever noticed that some Christians are like the Arctic River, frozen over at the mouth -- they just don’t say anything.
1. We have to share the Word to turn the World Upside Down!
Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
2 Cor 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Paul Harvey said, "Too many Christians are no longer fishers of men but keepers of the aquarium.
Here are the results from a new Gallup survey called, The Unchurched American. Findings from the Gallup survey of 2,556 adults who were not church-goers:
1. The survey reports that 44% of U.S. adults are "unchurched", defined as neither belonging to a church nor visiting one within the last six months except for religious holidays, weddings and funerals.
2. The unchurched are becoming increasingly receptive to what churches have to offer, and are staying away primarily out of inconvenience, not hostility.
3. 63% of the unchurched believe the Bible is God’s Word.
4. 77% say they pray to God.
5. 72% believe Jesus is the Son of God.
6. 58% said they were open to joining a church if they found the right one.
7. Gallup’s conclusion: These people are ripe for the picking, but it will take new and creative strategies to reach them.
Col 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
The International Pentecostal Holiness Church that said one out of every three people would attend church if some one would ask them did a new study.