Summary: Just as treasures are not found on the streets, so is wealth not discovered on the cashier's counter in a bank. Just as a whale is not found in a pond, so are riches not found on a Eatery's table. Join me once again, in this exploratory serial to unmask t
'O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!...' (Romans 11:33)
'So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.'(Proverbs 24:14)
Every search is always a product of a need. In the same vein, every discovery is also a product of a search. In my journey on the path of greatness, I discovered seven applicable truths of life which many of us have hitherto unconsciously ignored to our ignoble damnation today.
I would list them first, before linking you to the anchor or the hub from where they derived their strength.
The springboard for fame is rooted in the darkness of the night season.
Every day has a speech to offer, but, are you listening?
Every night is pregnant with a revelation, which is the ladder for your elevation, but, are you prepared to subject and submit yourself for the noble, rigorous and mentally tasking work of a 'midwife of the midnight season'?
The foundation of your stardom is this revelation.
Your fame is waiting for your voice, and your voice would never make world impact unless you're first drunk and drenched with this revelatory voice of the midnight.
The rocket or vehicle for your fame is your voice, and inside your voice is your victory in the 'battle of the gate'.
The weakness of God is in pattern, and that pattern is what every man or woman of stature and status, have applied to turn adversity into stupendous prosperity in the journey to greatness.
Now consider, from the mouth of God, the source of these nuggets of greatness:
"Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun."(Psalms 19:2-4)
If you go into slumber at midnight when the belly of darkness is being opened up, to reveal the mysteries that make for mastery on the earth:
1. Can you wake up at 7 a.m. in the morning as a king?
2. Would the day be in servitude to do your bidding?
3. Would you have the spiritual authority and mental confidence to command the day?- (Job 38:12)
4. Who or what is that 'bully' at the gate of every day that seeks to resist your entry into daily fulfillment?
5. What do I mean by 'your voice' and the 'battle of the gate'?
6. What is the God's pattern of greatness that many of us have been missing?
7. What is the structure (foundation, building and roof) of this greatness?
8. What does the midnight show and what speech does the day make, that we're so accused of being blind and deaf to?
I ask these poignant questions because my heart bleeds every waking day when I see multitudes drag their feet about in daily defeats as victims and prisoners of a war (POW) they never knew how, and who started it, or even who their conqueror is?