Summary: In this sermon out line we put some of the promises of God toward His people. He wants us to overcome in every area of our lives. To do this we must confess, believe and live in the Living Word of God. We are what God says we are. We are His sons and daug
WE ARE WHAT GOD SAYS WE ARE! WE NEED A GOOD CONFESSION!
In this sermon out line we put some of the promises of God toward His people. He wants us to overcome in every area of our lives. To do this we must confess, believe and live in the Living Word of God. We are what God says we are. We are His sons and daughters.
1. Father, I am victorious, real failure can never happen because I am doing all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 (KJV) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
2. I do not lack strength, wisdom, or resources because my God is supplying all my need.
Philippians 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
3. I refuse to submit to fear because God hath not given me a spirit of fear but of power, of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:8 (KJV) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
4. I will not assume weakness for the Lord is the strength of my life...
Psalms 27:1 (KJV) The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
5. I will not be affected by the circumstances today for greater is He that is in me.
1 John 4:4 (KJV) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
6. I will never bow in defeat for God always causes me to triumph in Christ...
2 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV) Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
7. I refuse to worry for I am putting all my cares upon Him.
1 Peter 5:7 (KJV) Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
8. I will not exhibit frustration or apprehension for I am promised the peace of God which passeth all understanding...
Philippians 4:6-9 (KJV) 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
9. I will never again agree to bondage.
2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
10. I will never express self-condemnation for there is therefore now no condemnation in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1 (KJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.