Summary: There are three people 1.Peter and John 2.Lame Man 3 kinds of people today they that share, don’t share, and have not recived
WHAT DO YOU HAVE? Acts 3:1-10
· I’m not talking about things
· Jesus himself walked by the lame man, but he left them for Peter and John
Brake down verse by verse
Peter and John had something to give that day.
There are three people
1. Peter and John
2. Lame Man
Peter and John had something better then silver and gold.
They had Jesus! I want to ask you WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
Three Kinds of people today
1. THEY THAT HAVE JESUS AND SHARE HIM
· Verse 6 ~
· God has saved you and delivered you.
2. THEY THAT HAVE JESUS BUT DON’T SHARE
· Can you imagine Peter and John, just walking by him in this passage? Well they had many other times before that.
3. THEN THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE NEVER RECEIVED CHRIST.
· Can you imagine the lame man when Peter put forth his hand ~ the lame man slap his hand and say then move on.
· I love the stories of Jesus with the lady with the issue of blood and the 10 leapers.
This morning what about you!!
Which one are you!