Summary: The believer is reminded to keep his focus on the eternal promises of God.
Introduction: I could not imagine life without the promises of God. When faced with life’s most difficult times, we do well to look beyond the difficulty to the power of God. God promises will keep us afloat in the midst of the most inundating waters. We are kept afloat by the meditating on the following biblical principles.
1. The Activeness of Our Faith (verse 13)
2. The Hope of the Resurrection (verse 14)
3. The Benefits of Fellowshiping (verse 15)
4. The Inward Renewal (verse 16)
5. The Prospect Of Eternal Life (verse 17)
6. The Anticipation of Eternal Things (verse 18)
Conclusion: The things that are seen are temporary but the things that are not seen are eternal. Don’t let this world rob you of your eternal joy. When the world tells you what you don’t have, remember what God says, you do have.