Summary: This message shows students how God wants them to be involved in ministry now.
One of the greatest lies is that, "Students are the church of tomorrow."
The devil would have you buy into to that mentality!
But lets look at what Paul wrote to young Timothy in 1Timothy 4:12. Listen to what Paul said.
1 Timothy 4:12 “Don’t let anyone look down on you b/c you are young.”
Students, God has created you to be involved in ministry today!
Every Christian is:
1. Created for ministry Eph. 2:10
2. Saved for ministry 2 Tim. 1:9
3. Called into ministry 1 Peter 2:9-10
4. Gifted for ministry 1 Peter 4:10
5. Authorized for ministry Matt. 28:18-20
6. Commanded to minister Matt. 20:26-8
7. Prepared for ministry Eph. 4:11-12
8. Needed for ministry 1 Cor. 12:27
9. to be Rewarded according to his or her ministry
God doesn’t care how old you are, He’s just looking for willing people to serve Him. He’s looking for FAT students:
And so I want you to ask yourself, "What ministry am I involved with?
If you’re not serving in a ministry, I would encourage you to realize that God wants to use you now. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve God!