Summary: It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee.
What time is it?
The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power, to tell just where the hands will stop, at late or early hour! To lose one?s wealth is sad indeed, to lose one?s health is more, To lose one?s soul is such a loss, as no man can restore! So live, love and pray, until time God takes you home one day.
When I ask the question what time is it? Right away everyone would look at their watch to see what time it is. But the time I am referring to is understanding and discerning the moral and spiritual condition of our life and the world around us.
1. Spiritual Condition - People are trying to do their own thing independent of God. We only need God, when tragedies occur. We live in a fast pace society. We live our life seemly on the run rushing threw red lights, living off of microwaves meals. Instant tea, coffee. We fax. We email. We have pages and cell phones for instant access, so when it comes to spending time with God, we have instant prayers, instant praise and worship. We want someone else to do our praying for us. Come to church at 11am. on Sunday morning and look to be out at 11:45am. We want popcorn five minutes sermons yet we can wathch TV for two hours without batting and eye. We want user friendly pastors don?t tell me the truth, just pat me on the back and tell me how good I am.
Paul speaks to the Ephesians Church and us today and says awake thou that sleepest, see then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming(making the most of your time) because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. The bible mentions about the five wise and foolish virgins. The wise took their lamps with oil in them bu the unwise took the lamps without any extra oil. When the bridegroom came the virgins that was wise lambs was still burning and they was able to meet the bridegroom.
In Matthew 24:38 - For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking marrying and giving in marriage until the day that Noah entered the ark. They did not understand until the flood came and took them all away, so shall the coming of the son of man be.
When you know what time it is, you prepare yourself. There are according to the bible seven dispensation. Innocense, Conscious, Human Government, Promise, Law, Grace, Kingdom age. We are living in the Sixth one which is Grace. After the rapture of the church the last dispensation will occur. Roman 13:11 says and do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first belived.
2. Praying Time - 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
3. Set our house in order - 2 Kings 20:1,2.
4. Time to be delivered - 3 John 2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Drugs, alcohol, bad habits no matter what your problem might be turn it over to Christ and he will make you free.
5. It time to get right with God and do it now.
6. It time for change
7. It time to come to Jesus
Call the prayer line 516-352-4259 and I will pray for you. Call Now!