Summary: The storm that is created because of a wrong move or decision will leave behind a trail of destruction ! This message comes with a caveat to be extremely careful in all that you do and decide as a Christian!
By sis bala samson
WHICH WAY TO GO AND WHERE TO GO???
These teachings would sure transform your thinking and life! Meticulously read the entire 4 part teachings for better and crystal clear understanding:
The storm that is created because of a wrong move or decision will leave behind a trail of destruction ! This message comes with a caveat to be extremely careful in all that you do and decide as a Christian! I have given below first the brief guidelines followed by explanations through the life of saints like Ezra and Jacob, please read them carefully and be blessed!
Important Guidelines for making hard decisions in your life!
Your decision must always line up with His Word!
When you obey & follow Him meticulously, He’ll never steer you wrong!
1) Fast and pray for a period of time – do not hastily rush to make decisions but place the matter at the feet of the Lord to guide you. You can fast and pray for a set period of time, may be 3 days or one week and read His Word meticulously. You don’t have to frantically run hither and thither, handover the situation to God. Psalm 46:20 “Be still, and know that He is God…!”
2) Prepare your heart to obey God: God cannot speak to a rebellious person, hence humble yourself to accept whatever He tells you. Read:
• James 4:13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit";
• whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
• Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
• But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.”
3) Faithfully trust Him to guide you: God would never leave you when you depend on Him wholeheartedly, be sure of His guidance and protection, read:
• Isaiah 41: 13 “For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
• " Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel! I will help you," says the LORD And your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.”
4) Honesty and truth: Let your plans be rooted in integrity and truth, avoid every form of evil. God would never stand by you if you are planning a shady deal! Inept and dubious dealings will lead you down the path of destruction. Be warned! The Bible says, Proverbs 3:7”Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.”
5) Decision based on Word rather than world: Psalm 119:102”Your word
is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.” Do not be swayed by the
opinion of others, strongly follow the instructions of godly people and their
6) Outward appearance is deceptive, trust His ways: Do not be allured by
outward glamour or pomp of a place or person and be deceived like Lot who
went to Sodom and was destroyed. Stay where God tells you to stay and not
where you feel would be comfortable.