Summary: The characteristics of true love.
When You’re In Love
I. What love is not
- Love is not a feeling
- Love is not an emotion
- Love is not an act
II. How do I know when it’s love
- Love consumes - we are always on God’s heart is the reverse true?
- Love is blind - God sees each of us as His creation...do we see others
- Love thinks not of one’s self - but always of others
- Love creates a desire to spend time with one another
- Love fills an empty void
- Love gives of itself to meet all needs
- Love sacrifices for the sake of one another
III. Things that extinguish the love’s fire
- Lack of communication
- Unfocused love - can’t love 2 things with all of your heart
God has been in love with you since before you were born. Are you in love with Him?