Summary: A great sermon on healing.
Why I believe in Healing.
1. God has always said that he was a healer
2 Kings 5 Naaman was healed by God.
Psalms 103:3 Heals all your disease
*Gods track record is 100% accurate. He has never been wrong. He has ALWAYS did what he said he would do.
* There is something special about someone who backs up their word, cause it means that you can DEPEND on them.
*You know the people that you can depend on. But, someone who doesn’t do what they say, you can’t believe a word they say about anything.
2. Jesus Healed People.
A. Jesus Healed the man at the pool. The official’s son, the centurions daughter The boy with the evil spirit. The man who was blind Mark 8:22-26 READ
Jesus spit in this man’s eyes and he was healed.
B. Everywhere that Jesus went, people were getting healed.
*I’m holding God to his word, cause he told me to. In Isa to argue with him, so I do.
* Why wouldn’t Jesus Heal you?
3. Jesus was Crucified for my salvation, and my HEALING
A. Isaiah 53:3-5 If someone believes v.6 they have to believe v. 4. If I believe in Jesus for salvation, I should believe in him for healing.
You can’t take one without the other. Either he did it for our salvation, or he didn’t
*it is when we begin to REALIZE that God has PROVIDED for our healing, that we can and will be healed.
* Flying first class- Ate our snacks, cause we didn’t know what was in store for us. We didnt realize the FULL BENEFITS.
4. Jesus Told the disciples they would heal the sick.
Luke 9:1 HEAL ALL diseases.
John 14:12 Do even GREATER things than Jesus
* if we can do greater things, then we should. *We must KNOW and WALK in it.
4. The disciples healed the sick
Acts 3 Peter heals the crippled beggar
Acts 5:12-16 The apostles heal many
* The same HS that raised Jesus, is the same that dis. Used and the same we have.