Summary: Why John 3:16 offers the Greatest of LOVE THE LOVE OF GOD
Why John 3:16 offers the Greatest of LOVE THE LOVE OF God
God’s great love and sacrifice for mankind
Evangelism is the call of the church of Jesus Christ/ A tool to use for this is the scripture of John 3:16 (read john 3:16)
1. God (thee h’os)2316 spoken of the only and true God - The greatest lover of all mankind since His creation.
Only the Lord has the capacity to love everyone because He created us and knows us intimately.
When we are fully cognizant of His great love then we will not look to any other for the love that satisfies.... What Love is Greater then Gods?
2. So Loved –(ag-a-pah’-o)25 The Lord loves us in the greatest degree. There is no love that can exceed the depth, breadth, length and height of His magnificent love.
Whenever you begin to wonder if His love is sufficient for your problem
Know that His love far exceeds any dimension of the human mind.
3. The World -kos’-mos)2889 #6 the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ The greatest audience. No one, except our great Jehovah can say that He knows everyone who has been come into the world from the seed of Adam and Eve.
The Creator is the one who can speak to the hearts of everyone in the world
Simultaneously without any delay, distraction or distortion. His Spirit covers the whole universe without a hindrance.
4. That He gave - The greatest act in history occurred when the Father sent His Son, the Lord Jesus, to be a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
The Father willingly offered up His Son so that everyone can find a substitute payment for the forgiveness of their sins if they will just acknowledge their sin, believe in Him and ask Him to be the Lord and Savior of their life.
5. His only begotten Son - The greatest gift.
Even though the gift of a new baby is wonderful it does not come close to the incredible gift of Christ dying on the cross and resurrecting from the grave so that all who believe in name can have eternal life.
6. That whoever - The greatest opportunity. Not TO Some But Everyone
It is sad to note that approximately 90% of the world has failed to take advantage of the opportunity to be born again by saving faith in Jesus Christ.
What will the Billions someday Say as they stand before the judgment seat of Christ for not following His commandments
7. Believes – The greatest simple act to gain eternal life and forgiveness and deliverance from the penalty of our sins - hell, eternal separation from God and judgment.
Only believe. The things that are impossible with men are possible for those who believe.
Let your belief be a saving faith that acknowledges your sins, repents and turns toward God as your only hope for forgiveness, regeneration and a new birth through the entrance of the Holy Spirit of God in your life.
8. In Him - The greatest attraction - So many things allure people through the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, but these are not of the Father ,but are of the world.