Summary: This message talks about the final 7 bowl judgements in Revelation and the battle of Armageddon. I show how close we are to that great battle with high the news is fulfilling Bible Prophecy.
Title: World War III (The Tribulation Continued - Part 5)
Text: Rev 16:1-21
- Next week we will have a review of all we talked about to this point.
- I know there are a lot of questions concerning the book of Revelation and I want to make sure that all understand what the last book of the Bible is talking about.
- So lets finish the last part of the judgements of God and talk about the battle of Armageddon and Babylon the Great.
- Again there have been news reports in the month of February that point to this day in history called Armageddon and the Great Harlot of Babylon.
- We are going to get into some news reports concerning these events to show just how close we are to the Second Coming of Jesus.
- Chapter 16 deals with the last of God’s judgements on mankind.
- Lets go through them quickly:
Bowl 1: Loathsome Sores - For all who have accepted the mark of the beast.
- Is this prophecy coming to pass?
- We are seeing the world shift from money to I.D cards which I believe will eventually lead to the mark of the beast.
The only grade school in this rural town is requiring students to wear radio frequency identification badges that can track their every move. Some parents are outraged, fearing it will take away their children’s privacy.
The badges introduced at Brittan Elementary School rely on the same radio frequency and scanner technology that companies use to track livestock and product inventory. Similar devices have recently been used to monitor youngsters in some parts of Japan.
Bowl 2: Poured Out Onto The Sea
- It becomes blood and every living creature in the sea dies.
Bowl 3: Poured Out Onto The Rivers And Springs
- It all turns to blood.
- Fresh water will be a thing of the past
- Because of the shedding of the prophets and saints, God gives them blood to drink.
Bowl 4: Poured Out Onto The Rivers And Springs
- Power was given to scorch men with fire.
- Instead of repenting and turning to God, people are cursing God.
- We are seeing this today, how?
- When people see disasters what the first thing they say? Where’s God.
- Or sometimes people don’t accept Christ because they say, well if God is an all loving God then why is He allowing bad things to happen, and they go away not accepting Christ.
- We are seeing this process starting in people.
- People from before rarely ever blamed God, but rather talked with God and lived for Him.
Bowl 5: Poured Out On The Throne Of The Beast
- This produces darkness on the empire of the Anti Christ.
- This could certainly be related to the shortening of the days and lengthening the night.
- Simply so that all of the human race was not destroyed.
- Darkness covered the land as a plague in Egypt, Ex 10:21-23
Bowl 6: Poured Out On The Great River Euphrates
- The water dries up in preparation for the armies of the east to come across in time.
- Out of the mouth of satan’s trinity come 3 frogs, but are identified as demon spirits.
- To gather the whole world to the battle of Armageddon.
- I will talk about Armageddon in just a few moments.
Bowl 7: Poured Out Into The Air.
- Which is Satan’s kingdom for he is the prince of the air (Eph 2:2)
- This destroys the last traces of Satan’s abiding place.
- As this occurs, a voice out of the temple of heaven victoriously shouts, It is done! The 21 judgements are completed.
- Because of this last judgement there were noises, and thunderings and lightings the Bible says.
- In the movie The Day After Tomorrow, it tries to depict a time when the world is trying to cleanse itself from all the pollution. It shows in the movie intense thunder and lighting and massive storms that kill people.
- That will be just a glimpse of what will happen. For the Bible goes on to say that Jerusalem will be split in 3 parts because of a massive earthquake.
- Mountains will be no more and islands will cease to exist.
- You may not believe it, but it’s coming.
- And then to finish it off, great hail stones fall from Heaven. It will be God Himself who will stone every blasphemer, for the Bible says, “And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him, the stranger as well as him who is born in the land. When he blasphemes the name of the Lord, he shall be put to death.”