Summary: Many people, like Esau, have had a life programmed for difficulties. They have a yoke placed on their shoulders thus there is a limit they can’t go beyond. The secret of breaking free from this yoke is to be tired of it and grow restless. Yoke destroyer.
“His father Isaac answered him; your dwelling will be away from the earth’s riches, away from the dew of heaven above. You will live by the sword and you will serve your brother. But when you grow restless, you will break his yoke from off your neck” Gen 27:40
Many people, like Esau, have had a life programmed for difficulties. They have a yoke placed on their shoulders thus there is a limit they can’t go beyond. This can be through unbroken curses, and so they need to break the yoke binding them before they cancel any curse spoken against them. Anytime they want to break through they find it difficult. They have yokes of limitations placed their way by the devil, in the spiritual realms. Their life is characterized by lack, pain, fear, hopelessness, poverty, disease, failure etc. Many have tried to break through but have failed, while others have. You don’t have to be yoked with this. Esau was told by his father the secret of breaking free from this yoke- he had to be tired of it and grow restless.
You can't just be complaining about your current unwanted situation without doing something about it. The scripture said that you have to become uncomfortable by
- unable to stay still or quiet
- ceaselessly active or moving: the restless wind.
- worried; anxious; uneasy
- not restful; without repose: a restless night.
People like Hannah and Jacob became restless in the bible and found solution and break the yokes in their like. You should be restless until your heaven opens. Arise, ask the lord to reveal to you the yokes in your life, and break them in Jesus name. Speak to every yoke, early in the morning, day time and even at night. Demand every yoke be broken. Mention it by name and persist in your prayers till dew from heaven relocates you.
Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
There is a yoke-breaking anointing. God tells us in the bible that “I will make a way where there is no way”. There is a facility of escape. Man’s word is not final because man is mortal.
WHAT IS A YOKE?
1. A Satanic instrument of oppression used to limit a person’s growth, promotion, fulfillment. Breakthrough, etc. It is a hindering barrier.
2. A Satanic device that sponsors affliction in the lives of people. 1st Kings 12:11 And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions. Friends, you cannot negotiate with Satan. The dark places of this earth are full of the habitation of cruelty. EVERY power assigned to prolong your problems, may the ground open up and swallow them in the MIGHTY name of Jesus!
3. A yoke is something that places the destiny of a man in the hands of the enemy. A prisoner cannot eat what he pleases or go anywhere he wants to. In Acts 12:6 we are told that Peter was in prison between two soldiers bound with TWO chains and there were keepers who kept the prison door!!! The only thing that could free the destiny of Peter was a divine intervention. You will be released TONIGHT!!!
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF YOKE DESTINIES?
When you are enduring life instead of enjoying it. This is a gradual resignation to fate. This is not the will of God.
When instead of being an asset, you are a liability
When the journey of 1day is taking 10 years.
When you are carrying a load. Joseph’s brothers carried a load on their heads plus an extra load.
8. When a person’s wellbeing is under ceaseless attack. The good news is that YOU WILL BE FREE!!! If the son therefore shall set you free, YOU ARE FREE INDEED!!!
WHY IS JESUS A YOKE BREAKER?
Jesus is a mighty yoke breaker because His the anointed one. Whatever the yoke is, Jesus breaks it. No matter who or what placed the yoke, Jesus doesn’t just take away the yoke, He destroys the yoke. This scripture speaks life into your life today, though written in the setting of Israel’s captivity by Assyrian but the power is alive in you today, breaking every yoke of Assyrian captivity in your life and family. Today whatever that holds you down is broken in Jesus name. The anointing sets you free, and today will be a day of celebrating liberty and victory in your life and family. Amen.
BELIEVERS’ WEAPON FOR DESTROYING YOKES
1.Name of Jesus. The bible tells us that those who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.