Summary: A message to reposition the believer
You’re Not A Slave!
I have seen servants on horses, and rulers walking on the earth as servants (BBE)
I have even seen servants riding like princes—and princes walking like servants (NLT)
I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth (KJV)
The Preacher says there is an evil which is under the sun. Are we not all experiencing this evil at some point in our lives? There is something wrong going on that must be stopped. It is not right and should not be; servants upon horses and princes in the dust? Wrong people are ruling while the right people are being frustrated.
Many of us have our feet covered in dust. Dust on the feet signified suffering, slavery etc. You have struggled so much and despite that, life still appears unfair to you; it is time to shake off the dust and climb your horse!
Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. Isaiah 52:2(KJV)
Shake yourself free, Jerusalem! Rise from the dust and sit on your throne! Undo the chains that bind you, captive people of Zion! (GNB)
Nobody celebrates a man whose life is covered with dust. God says you should shake thyself from the dust. The dust past misfortunes must be shaken off. How many people weep today because of the losses of yesterday? Whatever happened in the past has happened; shake the dust off you. May be you were disappointed in relationships in the past; shake the dust off you. You failed an examination yesterday; shake the dust off you. Undo the chains that bind you. Until you shake the dust off, you cannot arise. And you need to arise before you can shine.
"Arise, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all the nations to see! For the glory of the Lord is shining upon you. (NLT)
It is time to let the nations see your light shinning. I just want to pray for you today that the darkness that has covered your light from shinning shall be folded away now in Jesus name. Others have been celebrated; it is your turn to be celebrated also. And I decree that you will be celebrated soon in Jesus name.
Arise! Do not sit any further. Do something today. You can pray some more. You can seek some more. You can seek for help some more. You can resist the devil some more. Do something, don’t just sit there!
That man occupying a higher position than you is not as qualified as you. It is an evil under the sun. Pray today that God will reverse the case. You always have disappointment at the point of breakthrough; it is an evil under the sun, pray against it again today. Do you know that getting tired of praying while in problem is actually a big problem in itself? Pray against it also today in Jesus name.
As you pray these prayers, every dust covering your feet shall be wiped off, and God will put you on the horse of dignity in Jesus name.
1. Father, I have walked in the dust enough, please dust me up and put me on the horse of dignity in Jesus name.
2. Father, I pray against disappointment at the point of breakthrough in my life in Jesus name.
3. Lord, destroy today every power imposing the life of a slave on me (in my business, ministry, career, marriage etc) in Jesus name.
4. My father, whoever may be riding upon the horse meant for me; bring him down today in Jesus name.
5. Father, wherever I am being treated unfairly, fight for me and get me my rights back in Jesus name.
6. My father, please remove from me every garment of suffering in Jesus name. (Please pray this one very well!)
7. Jehovah! In the coming election in Nigeria, we refuse the wrong people coming into positions in Jesus name.
8. Lord, as I walk through life, let me attract the good you have destined for me in Jesus name.