Summary: This is the 4th sermon in the series "Your". This is also a Mother’s Day sermon.
Series: Yours (Malachi) [#4]
1. Video Clip: “The American Family”
2. What must we do to get back on track?
3. On this Mother’s Day, lets see what God defines as a godly mother.
Proverbs 31:10 (MSG)
What She Does
1. For her husband (Proverbs 31:11-12 MSG).
2. For her household (Proverbs 31:13-20 MSG).
3. For herself (Proverbs 31:21-27).
What Others Do
1. Her children (Proverbs 31:28a).
2. Her husband (Proverbs 31:28b-29).
3. Her God (Proverbs 31:30-31).
1. If you are a mother here today that has children in the home, strive to live this out.
2. Single moms, I know it’s tough on your own; but that just means that you are going to have to let God fill in the gaps. He does much better than any of us men do anyhow.
3. If you are a mother here today that your children are grown; then you are to help these younger mothers as God tells you to do so in Titus 2.
4. Moms, be a mother that leads her children to Jesus through her actions, words, and life.
5. Mothers, you greatly matter. If you quit, Malachi 2:10-16 will become your family.