Summary: This is the 3rd study in the study "Doctrinal Issues From 1 Timothy".
Series: Doctrinal Issues From 1 Timothy[#3]
THE DOCTRINE OF THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
1 Timothy 2:1-15; 4:11-16; 6:3-20
1. Past studies: Ecclesiology and Soteriology.
2. Zoeology: The doctrine of the Christian life.
3. In this study we will study the purpose of having worship services; some guidelines for public worship services; and some personal instructions for believers.
Purpose Of Worship Services
1. Why do we meet together?
2. Which one of these spiritual disciplines is the most important to God? Prayer, Bible study, witnessing, or church attendance?
3. We meet to be strengthened for the Kingdom of God. We meet for fellowship with our family (God’s family).
Public Worship Services
Instructions on public worship:
(Write out a typical order of worship before discussing worship service structure.)
2. Prayer: List from text things to pray for.
3. Scripture: List from text how to handle Scripture.
Personal Instructions For Christians
1 Timothy 6:1-10, 17-19
1. Check your motive for serving God.
2. Pursue God’s will.
3. Jesus only!
Question And Answer Time.