SermonCentral Version 1.1
This page covers the version of SermonCentral released on 2017/03/16.
- An updated, cleaner look to the site. Your time is valuable, and we want you to easily find what you need, when you need it.
- Contributors— we've updated some of your Account Dashboard tools to be more streamlined and to have better validation and functionality.
- PRO users— you spoke, we listened. Sermons will now be shown on a single page by default.
- We've expanded the amount of information presented in resource listings. This will make it easier to see what's important to you.
- Scripture search is now presented in the more familiar pattern of Chapter:Verse, instead of two or three separate entries.
- The contributor profile page now focuses on the information the contributor has shared about themselves.
- More consistent presentation of visual elements.
- Better performance in many areas.
- We're now counting historical views for a resource's lifetime view total. Any views you accumulated on the classic site should now be included on the new site.
- Resource details page interactions are now presented consistently. Any action you take will be clearly confirmed with messaging.
Help us improve SermonCentral!
Have an idea to make the site better? Submit your idea using our contact form.