Summary: A funny message for mother’s day about Christian moms and the special role they play in our lives.
Mother’s day 2004
“And these signs will follow those who believe. In my name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
They will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
1. Christian moms have super powers.
-Thet never get the respect they deserve.
Kids have super heroes like Spiderman and superman but the real heroes are the moms. They have super powers.
- Christian moms cast out demons, pick up serpents and chase the boogie man out of the closet and even rebuke the kitchen counter that little Ricky stomped his toe on, and still maintain their composure at the end the day to have a smile on their face when the kids get home from school and dad get’s home from work. (CHRISTIAN MOMS HAVE SUPER POWERS!)
2. Christian moms are faster than Spiderman or even superman.
-They are the only ones that can cook breakfast, feed everyone in the house, put out the trash that dad forgot about, get the kids to school on time, do the laundry, clean the house, cook dinner, serve it, help the kids with homework and still have time left over to spend with the Lord at the end of the day.
3. Christian moms do things that dads can’t do.
A little girl was asked, what is so special about moms?
“They have more power than dads, the little girl replied. Even if dad says yes to anything, you still have to ask mom. She has the final word.
4. Christian moms are filled with the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit gives them discernment.
-To know when their children are lying.
-They know how to question their children to get the information they need.
- The fruit of the Spirit is evident in their lives
(Galatians 5:22-23) “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.
5. Christian moms been given gifts by the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:8-10)
-Wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing and miracles by the Spirit of God, discernment of spirits and even interpretation of tongues. You want to know what a baby is saying in baby language, ask mom, she knows. If you ask the dad he doesn’t have the faintest idea.
6. Christian moms love their children like God loves them with Agape love(God’s love that is unconditional)
Conclusion; All moms are special but Christian moms have an edge because of their relationship with the Lord. Let us honor our mothers on this mother’s day and always give them the respect that they deserve. Moms are a gift from God that need to be cherished.