Summary: Our leaders in congress our president our judges have not judged correctly they have called what is evil good and what is good evil.
1st 100 days of shame
Jeremiah 1:16-19 2:7-19
Jeremiah the weeping prophet was charged by God to deliver his message to the people of Israel and like us, they had forsaken the Lord and had followed after other gods. Gods of gold, silver and stone gods that could not save them.
Proverbs 29:2 (King James Version)
2When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
We have cause to morn in America the land of the not so free anymore!!!
• Reverse the pro-life Mexico City Policy - Accomplished by Executive Order on January 23, 2009.
• Restore funding to the UNFPA –
• Increase Title X Funding (Planned Parenthood Funding Stream) to $700M - Title X Domestic Family Planning received an increase of about $7.5 million for a total of $307M. (2.5% increase) More requested for FY 2010.
• Rescind Conscience Protections for Medical Providers – person in the medical field will be forced to participate in abortion or lose there license.
• Strike Abortion Budgetary Restrictions Kemp-Kasten language limiting funds for organizations connected to coercive abortion practices weakened in FY 2009 budget.
• Provide $1B for International Family Planning - International Family Planning received an increase of $88 million for a total of $545 million. (19% percent increase over $457 million in FY08).
• Select Pro-Abortion Judicial Nominees David Hamilton nominated for U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
• Choose Pro-Abortion Federal Appointees Achieved with nominations of Kathleen Sebelius, Janet Napolitano, David Ogden, Elena Kagan, Ellen Moran, Dawn Johnsen, and more.
• Review Policies that Restrict Access to Emergency Contraception FDA approved access to Plan B for 17 year olds.
• Reduce the Cost of Birth Control at College Health Centers Nominal drug pricing for university and community clinics included in FY 2009 Budget.
1) A letter was sent out to all law enforcement agencies that stated: “Persons who criticize the government, are pro-life, support the right to bear arms and person who are right wing conservatives are to be considered a terrorist threat.”
2) Two black pastors were arrested in Washington DC for praying on a public sidewalk. Even
Sprinklers were turned on to wet them down first.
3) Hate crimes bill (pedophile protection bill) expected to pass, this will make It illegal to
Preach Against homosexuality.
4) 3.5 Trillion dollar budget. (Break our nation)
5) Anti Gun legislation proposed.
6) Negative stance toward Israel.
7) Meeting with our enemies: leading Hamas official endorsed Barack Obama stating, “I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principle”
8) Refused to pray publicly at the national day of prayer.
I hope you can see where all of this is headed.
First: You take away free speech with Hate crimes bill then with a Hate propaganda bill /hate speech legislation to silence the opposition.
Second: Remove free press with reinstating the fairness doctrine and start fining all news and information outlets that appose your point of view.