Sermon or series that made a difference: Any sermons by the Jesuits, who have inspired Christians regardless of denomination to fight, using Scripture and the grace of God, for peace, love, justice, tolerance among our community. They are a Catholic society no doubt, but what is most touching is their Christian identity and character.
Family: We are a relatively congregational, close-knit, young both as Christian and person. We are small in number, which enables us to be a real family. We are a college-based cell fellowship and we meet frequently for the celebration of the Eucharist in the houses, hostel halls, church premises of our other Christian brethren.
Best advice given to me about preaching: K.I.S.S.(Keep It Simple, Stupid!)
Books that have had an impact: 1. Good Morning, Holy Spirit(Benny Hinn)
2. The Purpose Driven Life(Rick Warner)
3. The Prayer of Jabez(Bruce Wilkinson)
4. Biblical Evidence of Catholicism(Dave Armstrong)
5. Straight to Catholics(Rt. Rev. Dr. Paul Tan, SJ)
6. Ripples On The Water(Fr. Dr. Joseph Fung, SJ)
7. Social Agenda of The Catholic Church(Abp. FX Nguyen V. Thuan)
8. Spiritual Warfare(C. Peter Wagner)