* You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.
* Each man that's in the side that's in - goes out,
* And when he's out - he comes in - and the next man goes in until he's - out.
* When they are all out,
* The side that's out comes in - and the side that's been in goes out
* And tries to get those coming in, - out.
Sometimes you get men still in and not out:
* When a man goes out to go in,
* The men who are out try to get him out,
* And when he is out he goes in;
* And the next man in goes out and goes in.
* There are two men called umpires
* Who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
* When both sides have been in and all the men have out,
* And both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in,
* Including those who are not out,
* That is the end of the game!
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Daryl Bahn on Jul 7, 2001
Contributed by Sermoncentral on Jul 18, 2001
Contributed by Paul Fritz on Oct 18, 2000
Jesus knew that human success is often a temptation that leads to greater worries, riches and troubles in this life. The Lord Jesus said, "Still, others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth