- Todo duele, y lo que no duele, no trabaja.
- Tienes una fiesta en la casa y ni los vecinos se enteran.
- La libreta telefónica esta llena de contactos cuyos nombres empiezan con Dr.
- Se renuncia a esconder la barriga no importa quien este presente.
- El brillo en los ojos se debe al reflejo de la luz en los lentes bifocales.
- Al fin logras poner todo junto, pero no recuerdas donde está.
Referencia: Dave Letterman, Late Show.
You know that you're getting old when:
- Everything hurts, and what does not hurt, does not work.
- You have a party in the house and not even the neighbors find out.
- Your telephone book is full of contacts which names begin with Dr.
- You give up on holding your stomach in, no matter who is there with you.
- The sheen in the eyes owes to the reflection of the light in your bifocals.
- Finally, you manage to get it all together, but you do not remember where it is.
Source: Dave Letterman, Late Show
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Denn Guptill on Oct 31, 2000
John 21:11 Simon Peter got back into the boat and dragged the net to shore. In it were one hundred fifty-three large fish, but still the net did not rip. If you’ve ever read this passage did you ever wonder about the significance of the 153 fish. No, well others have. Cyril of Alexandria said ...read more
Contributed by Steve Malone on May 14, 2001
I’ve always liked the story of the 3 old widows who lived together. One sister got up to go to bed, half way up the stairs she stopped and asked "was I going up or was I coming down" One sister replied with hint of aggravation, "you were going up to bed." A second sister headed into the ...read more
Contributed by Byron Sherman on Dec 5, 2001
One day Adam & God were walking in the garden together when Adam complained to God that he was terribly lonely. God said I have just the solution. I will create for you a creature that will cook all your food for you. She will keep your things in order at all times, If you ever need clothing ...read more
Contributed by Arlyn Shaeffer on Feb 26, 2003
There are two things that would cause me to step away from the ministry. The first one is losing my memory. The second one ...read more
Contributed by Clarence Clough on Mar 14, 2005
While working as a route salesman, the author experienced a pivotal oportunity to witness for Jesus. While replenishing chips and candy in a vending machine,and also collecting the monies deposited in the machine located in an alcolol and drug rehab center--I was approached by a client. He was ...read more
Contributed by Luis Marquez on Jun 10, 2008
Todos vamos para viejos, pero lo importante es llegar a viejo y llegar con resultados. Hoy queremos destacar a aquellos adultos que han corrido bien la carrera de la vida, a aquellos que están con nosotros y nos han servido de ejemplo. Aquellos que