1. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it’s up … don’t come tell us about it. Put it down.
"Rules of Male-Female Relationships"
1. The Female always makes the Rules.
2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No Male can possibly know all the Rules.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all the Rules, she must immediately change some or all of the Rules.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant Misunderstanding, which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize IMMEDIATELY for causing the Misunderstanding.
8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. Any attempt to document these Rules could result in bodily harm to the Male.
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Stephen Fournier on Dec 8, 2000
One day, a little girl is sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly notices that her mother has several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" she asks. Her mother replies, "Well, every time ...read more
Contributed by Tony Miano on Dec 8, 2000
“On September 6, 1995, Cal Ripken, Jr., broke the baseball record that many believed would never be broken: Lou Gehrig’s iron-man feat of playing in 2,131 consecutive games. Ripken gives much of the credit for his accomplishments to the example and teaching of his father Cal Ripken, ...read more
Contributed by Owen Bourgaize on Oct 28, 2000
think it was C H Spurgeon who had a lady come to him saying that she felt called to the ministry. Spurgeon asked about her home and family and when he heard she had 13 children he exclaimed, "Well, praise God, not only ...read more
Contributed by Jimmy Haile on Jan 14, 2001
The father says, "You better get ready. The bus will be here in a minute to pick you up and take you to Sunday School." The Boy asked,"Did you go to Sunday School when you were a boy?" The father replied, "Yes I did." The boy ...read more
Contributed by James Wilson on Nov 23, 2000
Have you ever tried to be two places at the same time? In many ways, technology is making that possible. Some parents are setting up a baby cam in the nursery so grandparents can log on the Internet and watch their grandchild sleep. I’ve caught a commercial on TV a time or two where a father ...read more
Contributed by Paul Fritz on Oct 18, 2000
Too often parents attempts to resolve conflicts ends in a yelling session with their children. Eventually, parents use more powerful threats and children become more hunkered down in their defenses. To think through conflicts one needs the power of the Ho
Contributed by Roger Griffith on Oct 18, 2000
This little girl was possessed by a demon and possessed by merchants. She obviously had a Momma and a Daddy. However, nothing is ever said about them. It seems that they were inconsequential to her life. She didn’t seem to matter to them. Evidently, they