1. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it’s up … don’t come tell us about it. Put it down.
"Rules of Male-Female Relationships"
1. The Female always makes the Rules.
2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No Male can possibly know all the Rules.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all the Rules, she must immediately change some or all of the Rules.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant Misunderstanding, which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize IMMEDIATELY for causing the Misunderstanding.
8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. Any attempt to document these Rules could result in bodily harm to the Male.
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Stephen Fournier on Dec 8, 2000
Contributed by Owen Bourgaize on Oct 28, 2000
Contributed by Jimmy Haile on Jan 14, 2001
Contributed by James Wilson on Nov 23, 2000
Contributed by Paul Fritz on Oct 18, 2000
Too often parents attempts to resolve conflicts ends in a yelling session with their children. Eventually, parents use more powerful threats and children become more hunkered down in their defenses. To think through conflicts one needs the power of the Ho
Contributed by Roger Griffith on Oct 18, 2000
This little girl was possessed by a demon and possessed by merchants. She obviously had a Momma and a Daddy. However, nothing is ever said about them. It seems that they were inconsequential to her life. She didn’t seem to matter to them. Evidently, they