1. When the devil brings up your past, bring up his future.
2. The man who is fully surrendered to the Lord will never deliberately surrender to the Enemy.
3. When adversity is most ready to strike us, God is most ready to strengthen us.
4. The devil is an equal opportunity employer--all who work for him will go to hell.
5. The Lord adds and multiplies; the devil subtracts and divides.
6. Don't permit Satan to remind you of what God has already forgotten.
7. Satan trembles when he sees the weakest saint upon his knees.
8. There are two big lies that Satan has been perpetrating ever since the Garden of Eden. The first is that God is mean, vindictive, a spoilsport whose main role in life is to keep us from being fulfilled and happy--when we step out of bounds, he takes delight in making us pay. The second lie is that God really doesn't care what we do--probably doesn't know. And if he does, his business is to forgive us. He'll always forgive no matter what, so it really doesn't make much difference how we live and what we believe.
Source: B. Clayton Bell
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Dr. Stanley Vasu on Mar 3, 2003
This is a prophetic revelation that exposes the attacks of satan in the life of a beleiver in the areas of 1)SIN,2)SICKNESS,3)SUFFERING,4)STORM, 5)SUPPLICATION , 6)SIGHT and 7)SAYINGS .It helps a beleiver to recognise the attacks of satan and overcome the
Contributed by Michael Mccartney on Apr 9, 2003
We Christians need to understand that we are in a spiritual war. This war is for the souls of the lost who are all around us. These individuals need to be rescued from the enemy which is made up of spiritual forces of evil. It’s our job as Christian warri
Contributed by Antonio Silveira on Aug 20, 2003
The question everyone asks is “Can a Christian have demons within their body and soul or influencing them?” I saw many people influenced by demons in local churches. I’m not speaking of demonic possessions here, that is another subject. When a person com